10th February – The Slowest Lift at Wharf Chambers, Leeds.
3rd March – Solo trombone set, South Square Gallery, Bradford.
31st March – The Slowest Lift at Wharf Chambers, Leeds
- 8th – 14th April – Solo residency at Curfew Tower near Belfast, N. Ireland
- 13th April – Open House event at Curfew Tower / Solo Performance with Three Eyed Makara playing + possible collaboration
- 14th April – solo trombone set at ‘Fuzzy Hell House’, Athlone, Ireland. message for address.
- 15th – 23rd April – Residency with Delphine Dora at Greywood Arts, County Cork, Ireland.
- 16th April -Sophie Cooper / Delphine Dora duo show at Gulpd Cafe, Cork
- 21st April – Sophie Cooper / Delphine Dora duo performance, Open House event at Greywood Arts
28th – 29th April – Todmorden Folk Festival commission:
“Tod Festival Folklore Explore: take an adventure in to the park and find an old local tale lost in the woods. Discover a world where you can change yourself into any animal, track the signs of our local witch magic and connect with your natural surroundings. Join us for a guided sound walk with storytelling, music and hidden noises or pick up a map from local outlets and see if you can find the trail on your own. This piece has been created as part of our festival outreach programme working throughout the year with the people of Todmorden. Suggested for ages 5 and upwards”
Making workshop for families on the 28th at Todmorden Town Hall that links with the story we’ll be telling.
2nd May – Solo set at CADS Works, Sheffield
6th May – Tor Invocation Band supporting Dan Bachman at The Golden Lion, Todmorden
10th June – The Slowest Lift, The Cluny in Newcastle upon Tyne. Richard Dawson album launch party!
8th July – Solo set at Activating Inclusive Sound Spaces, Huddersfield University
4/5th August – Folklore Explore at Supernormal Festival and performance of new work with Claire Potter
9th – 11th August – The Slowest Lift residency at The Sage, Gateshead
23rd August – The Slowest Lift at Golden Lion, Todmorden
26th October – Solo set at The Media Centre, Huddersfield
2nd November – improvising with Emmanuelle Perrenin at Golden Lion, Todmorden